10. You are so tired, you now want to answer students' questions with "shut up".
9. Your friends call to ask how you've been and you immediately scream "Stop asking me all these questions."
8. Your garbage can is now your "IN BOX"
7. The next kid who asks you for a pencil is going to hear "Don't you ever have anything? Do you see Wal-Mart tattooed on my forehead?"
6. You fantasize about how relaxing it would be if you were in jail right now!
5. Your recess jumps from 15 minutes to 45 minutes.
4. The only thing in your classroom to eat is chocolate with a soda chaser.
3. Math lesson consists of "calculate how many days we have left, hours, minutes, no wait, seconds..."
2. You find yourself saying "This is May, you should know the rules by now" way too many times a day.
1. You start turning the teachers of the next grade level into big scary monsters who "will NOT accept this kind of behavior at all next year!"
Education and Business Workforce Development Summit
7 months ago