Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday...

1. My mom came to pick up Xan for karate this evening and it allowed Robbie Hill and I to enjoy a peaceful meal at the table!!!
2. A new grill to cook those oh-so-yummy ribs on for our peaceful dinner.
3. RAIN!!! We opened up the french door to our huge new deck that we have our new grill on to listen to God's sweet music as it POURED down during our peaceful dinner.
4. A sweet husband that looked at me like he didn't know what to talk about during our quietly peaceful dinner.
5. A new quiet dishwasher to load with our dinner dishes after our peaceful dinner.

Okay, Okay....I see the pattern.....

6. HOBBY LOBBY!!! I found a gorgeous chocolate brown nightstand today to go with our new king-size bed. It was already marked 50% off at 65.00, but when she rang it up it was 90% off of that.....I got it for 6 dollars and change, sweet serendipity!!
7. My wireless router was flawlessly re-connected (via me) this afternoon after being without my laptop for 2 weeks. I missed you friend!!
8. Sweet, sweet friends that will keep the little human being that keeps you from peaceful dinners (#'s 1-5 above) while you move into a new house!!
9. My son's team will be playing for the state all-stars championship this weekend...winner goes onto St. Petersburg for the first series of the Little League World Series. ESPN, here we come!! da-na-na, da-na-na (That the Sports Center theme song intro people!)
10. Tons of family and friends that will all be there this weekend for hopefully a great Fort Mill All-Stars Victory!!!! Go Blue & Black!!!!!

6 comments:

Our Family! said...

Hi, Nikki!! I loved your list and cannot get over the deal you got on the chocolate brown nightstand!! You were MEANT to have that, that's for sure! Have a blessed week!

~ Amy

Jill said...

Wow! All moved in to a new big house! I've missed out on a lot during my blogging break!

Anonymous said...

Great list! I'm so jealous about that nightstand, congratulations!:)

Danna Ramsey said...

Dude, the Lobby of Hobbies rocks. And ribs, too? What a blessed week you are having!

mzzterry said...

Wow, what a great week! Peaceful dinner of ribs, serenaded by God's sweet music of rain, with a quiet dishwasher humming in the background. A GIFT of a nightstand, a reconnected computer, friends and family and a WINNING all-star team. God really has smiled on you my friend =). Bless You!!

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

I am impressed with your shopping skills...or should I say skillz!

Congratulations on your new house!