Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

I honor of my dear friend's new baby girl, Paizlei Kaiton Ross, born yesterday morning, I am highlighting 13 of the most unusual names that I have loved hearing over the years. Of course you will recognize my #1!!
  • Alexandra Hunter
  • Copper
  • Beckett
  • Atticus
  • Harper
  • Ella
  • Ava
  • Dax
  • Thomas (for a girl)
  • Dickens (I know a girl with this name, love it!)
  • Max
  • Legare (Leh-gree, if you know your Charleston history)
  • Tradd (again, old Charleston!)

SO...here's your assignment, comment back and leave your personal and original favorites!!

5 comments:

Big Play said...

My favorite, Buxton! :)

~Anna

Danna Ramsey said...

My favorite has always been Tessa (my maternal grandmother's nickname). Alas, 3 girls and I still didn't get to use it ...

Jen said...

My Maverick is a one of a kinder! Who else is stupid enough, I mean brave enough, to name their blonde haired blue eyed spitfire such an appropriate name?

Amanda said...

We have been toying with the name Sage, but still unsure. It sounds cool though.

Amy Bennett said...

Hey, Nikki! Amy (Weimer) Bennett here. Going to hijack this comment to say hey and glad to see you have a blog and joined Facebook...love the title :). My blog is at http://www.sabennett.com/wp so come visit :).