Thursday, October 2, 2008

Good Gracious.....

Do we really now feel sorry for Sarah Palin?? Geez, America. Are you serious? I love this article sent to me this week. Merci, Frenchie. Click HERE to read, otherwise, scroll down for nothing new. Bon Weekend!

By the way, the SNL skit was HILL-arious!!! Verbatim....gotta love it. Tina Fey, ya nailed it girl. Don't get me wrong, their version of Barrack is pretty good too!! Come on people, have some political humor without feeling threatened by the other party.

And just FYI, I AM watching the VP debate, so don't fuss at other people if you yourself aren't investing pieces of time to listen to the candidates.

1 comment:

Joy said...

You got it! What gets me is that I keep hearing people complain, but they really don't even know or understand what they are complaining about. They don't watch the debates, they don't know what the parties are even about...they are just going along with what someone told them!!! Geeze! Those are the ones who shouldn't vote!!!!