Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Pray for Connor McKemey....


Please click on the picture to be redirected to Connor's Caringbridge site. It will detail Sunday night's fire accident at his home. He goes to another local middle school in town, however, my son and he are acqaintances by different circle of friends. Please pray for a Christmas Miracle(s) in all of the surgeries he will undergo. His mom is a teacher at Fort Mill High School and needs her own prayers for her sustained injuries as well. I have no idea where all my blog is read, but it is my sincere hope that you will add this to your prayer lists. Thank you.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

We are praying for them. Thanks for putting this on your blog so we can keep up with this family.

Joan Adams said...

Can you please post the information for donations? I cannot find that anywhere this morning. Thank you!

nikkinix26 said...

My Name is nikki showers, I am the sister of Josh Showers who is was the middle school age boy who was burn 75% of his body in Tega Cay several years ago. Our family has been praying for Connor and his family however I am wanting to help in any way I can. I know about a lady that has started door to door change donations to the baxter area and I am willing to go door to door along with my wholr family and friends to also send out info and donation bags for change. Our family can relate with what the Connor's family is going thru. We also spent 6 month in the Augusta burn center while Josh was in an induced coma. We feel for the family and want ANYONE to contact us so we can help. My mother Lisa Holmes is desperate to connect with the McKemey's even if it is just for support or for information on agencies that can help the family while they are going thru this. Please feel free to contact me at nikkishowers@yahoo.com or 803.554.7479 if anyone can get me in contact with the right person to help the McKemey's. I am also going to leave my mothers email just incase lisaholmes1065@hotmail.com.

PLEASE LET US HELP! WE CARE AND KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING THRU.
My thoughts and prayers,

Nikki SHowers