Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, New Hopes


It is my sincerest hope that if you by chance have stumbled across my small corner of the internet that you find yourself embracing 2009 with a new outlook on the possibility of change. Change comes when you least expect it and more often in ways that are not of your own opinion. It isn't always the actual change we loathe, it's our inate fear of change and breaking from our square and comfortable routines each day. I have been reminded in the past 2 weeks that we never know what tomorrow holds, the next minute even. What I thought was worth my worries now seems petty and trivial. Reflect on what you left behind in 2008, and raise the bar for your successes and victories this coming year. Positivity radiates from those that see the glass half-full. Are you willing to look at the glass that way this year.? Make that choice.

No comments: