Friday, August 29, 2008

C-L-E-M-S-OOooooooo-N!!


Ahhh, the smell of pigskin is in the air. And if you're a southern girl, that means all of your summer tops slide to the far side of the closet and out come the college colors my friend. We're talking Orange and Purple baby, GGGGGggrrrrrr!! Clemson's season kicks off against Bama tomorrow in the Peach State, and you know its going to be an onslaught of people when my e-mail is filled with Traffic Updates from Clemson University about how to more comfortably navigate there this weekend. Alas, I will not be there, but I am already sporting my Tiger Garb tonight, and we still have 10 hours til kickoff. I did find a pretty cool story about two of the greatest coaches that both teams have ever had, click here to check it out. GO TIGERS!! This is how we Tigers "roll"........beat Bama!

No comments: