Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Goodbye Summer....

Tonight is the final night of summer teacher freedom. Workdays in the Rock Hill School District begin tomorrow and I think I am personally worse off than most because I officially am a late night tv watching, kitchen cleaning, internet surfing until 11pm during the summer kind of gal. This means I HATE GOING BACK TO THE ROUTINE OF 6am "up and at 'ems", in fact I LOATHE it!! School should be a mandated 9-2 day, what do you think?? The little ones waiting at the bus stops at 5:15am are the ones my heart bleeds for though. So.....are you getting your little ones back into the "it's a school night-bedtime" routine this week?? If so....let me know how that works for ya!

2 comments:

Jen Whisonant said...

You're gonna hate me - but I'm teaching at a private academy twice a week and the students attend class from 9-2 4 days a week...and yes, I'm watching the olympics eating my bonbons now. ;)

Amanda said...

We are trying, but the earliest they have made it to bed is 9! Oh well, we will get there!