Monday, November 10, 2008

Pay It Forward....

Well, according to my blogfriend Jill, my blog is likeable, =). It's amazing how I feel like I have known her as long as any other girlfriend around. She is always so kind hearted to her family (atleast on paper that is...) and she makes the BEST BOWS!!!! Also, she has the creativity to redesign any boring blog with her magic touch!!! Her small business can be found at Jilly's Blog Design.

So here's where I pay my compliment forward. Here are 3 people that I must read their posts all the time. I fyou have a minute, click on their names to head their way...

Michelle- Her 2 blogs have changed lives. Read all about her hope and faith in her miracle from above.

Resa- I LOVE HER HOUSE UPDATES. It's began over 18 months ago, but it will be finished just in time for her new bundle of joy!!

Jen- She keeps my liver exercised and in great shape....did you know that it is only when you laugh that your liver gets moved and exercised (random, I know!) Her faith in God is what keeps her grounded even when she is yanked from here to there.

2 comments:

Jen said...

thanks for the compliment.

Michelle said...

I just love you. You are the best at making a girl feel loved.