Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday...

  • only 35 minutes until quitting time...although the papers I am taking home beg to differ!
  • my family pictures are amazing that a friend of mine took this weekend, just click here to go see my hoodlums and I in the leaves!!!! Some of our pics are on the beginning slides before you enter the site, otherwise click on gallery, and then "kids" or "family portraits". The downfall will be it's too hard to make a choice!
  • now only 29 minutes of working time!
  • my stack of papers is down to under an inch. I was out 3 days last week due to presenting at Ed Tech in Myrtle Beach, which leads me to #5.
  • Our presentation was a huge success on "Weaving Webkinz into the Elementary Classroom". We had the dreaded time of 8:30am on the last day of the conference. We had made 50 handouts and 10 people went without =)
  • My friend is bringing me McD's sweet tea and a gravy biscuit tomorrow for Late-Start Day...mmmm!!!
  • The bandaids on the back of my heels stayed there all day long avoiding blisters!!
  • My 5th grade boys want to learn more about Veteran's Day (on their own) and even suggested finding a way to write to an overseas soldier!!
  • Speaking of....I am VERY thankful for all of the past, present, and future veterans that have made ans will continue to make this land our ours the best very in the world. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
  • and now, I sign off with a mere 19 minutes left of this great little piece of time called Tuesday!

No comments: