Friday, March 21, 2008

Finally...I'm a blogger, not a stalker!!

Well, I am finally going to get with the program and be one with the mass of thousands that post daily tidings to people all over the great land of ours. I am always checking blogs of friends. In fact, my list of favorites is a compilation of blogs from all over. A friend said I can even program this thing to tell me when my favorite bloggers post an update....hmmm?? Maybe I will figure that out down the road. Heck, I just got good at Myspace, now this....next the World!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Yea Nikki! Woo Hoo, I'm the first to comment! Glad you started a blog! It's so much fun & you'll find that it's addicting... I would love to come up with a design for you! I will get back with you early next week after Easter. Take Care!

Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen Whisonant said...

welcome, welcome...we just start our mother of the year blogging soon, eh? LOVE you, too --- Thanks. jen whizzy ;)

Trellis said...

Hey Nik, You've once again brought me on to something new!! I love your page, and Xan is cuter than ever! Take care

Amanda said...

Yeah! Someone new to hassle if their blog isn't updated regularly! :)

jennifer j said...

Hey Nikki! Found your blog through Jenn W. It's very cute!!