Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday...

1. My sweet hubby got Xan dressed this morning before I had even came out of the bedroom, thanks honey!
2. I have a principal that believes in me and the challenger staff at school, no matter what!!
3. My new haircut and color make me look like a rockstar, and since I had referred 5 people, my haircut was FREE!!!!
4. Ribs are better and pain free!!
5. I want to personally thank the inventor of Lomotil=)
6. I get to wear my Easter outfit to work tomorrow b/c the weather is suppose to cooperate and be 75*F!!
7. Gas was $3.00 a gallon in Lancaster this past weekend.
8. There was NO traffic on my way to downtown Charlotte tonight...amazing.
9. My class is so excited about the Fun Run on Thursday!!
10. My son was excited to tell me about a Social Studies project of building a castle, say what??

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hooray for warm weather!!! Love the new hair! I noticed it across the sanctuary.

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Hi, Nikki! So glad you're doing this! Would love for you to grab a button from over at my place to put in your post or sidebar, and then you can link up over there!

Welcome to the world of blogging!

Jill said...

Yea! I love doing the Ten Things Tuesday too! It has helped me to really stop & be thankful for all I have in my life! My friend, xbox wife, has a cool button that you can put on your site & she also has a link system that you can put your name on. It's fun to look at all of the links & read what others are thankful for too!