Sunday, March 30, 2008

Survey...have you done this yet??

Hi, my name is: Nikki
But you can call me: TicTac (Blake gave me that name when he was barely 2...it stuck!)
Never in my life have I: gotten why people don't know understand how Nikki came from Nicole
The one person who can drive me nuts is: an art teacher with Parkinson's
My high school is: Fort Mill High...the original!!
When I’m nervous: I rock
The last song I listened to was: Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone... I know, I know, I know...
If I were to get married right now it would be to: Sergio Garcia or Peyton Manning, Rob already knows....he'll be our gardner, we've worked it all out.
My hair is: never the same from haircut to haricut
When I was 4: I knew it all!!
Last Christmas: we stayed at home all day!!!!
I should be: heading to bed
When I look down I see: my toenails....wish I saw more cleavage!!!
The happiest recent event was: ripping up the carpet and hopefully coming home to hardwoods tomorrow
If I were a character on ‘Friends’: I would have gone for Chandler way before Monica did!!
By this time next year: I will be blonde, red-headed, brunette?? who knows?
My current gripe is: people that go out the in door and in the out...augh!!!!
There’s these girls: that make me pee in my pants when we get to giggling.
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my dad
I want to buy: Mandi a Coach bag
Where do you plan to visit: Ocean Drive, every weekend over the summer
If you spent the night at my house: you'd hear the freakin' frig make a noise every other minute
The world could do without: fire ants....really, what good are they Lord?
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: Coach purse and wallet, LOVE MY HUBBIE!!
Most recent thing someone else bought me: a Starbucks
My middle name is: hmm...is it still Nicole since I hyphen my name?? IDK?
In the morning I: have early morning dut, blah!
Last night I was: painting every piece of kickboard, baseboard, door molding and window frame. I AM DONE!!!!
There’s this guy I know who: is pumped to be taking me to the Masters next Wednesday. Maybe I'll see Sergio and tell him he's the father, JK!
If I was an animal I’d be: cat, 9 lives baby!
Tomorrow I am: having my students test water suspension on various coins, yahoo!
Tonight I am: sleeping with my best friend
My birthday is: August 25th, VIRGOS RULE!

No comments: