Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday...


1. I have the best husband and father-in-law in the world....they installed our hardwoods yesterday and they are GORGEOUS!!!
2. I won a coupon for a free book at our school bookfair today, ILOVE BOOKS!!
3. A parent ordered pizza for our class today since it's her child's b-day, mmm!!
4. Gas was ONLY $3.07 a gallon this morning at the Petro Express.
5. My bean plants finally sprouted in my classroom today, the kids were getting restless.
6. No one has gotten me with an April Fool's joke today, at least not yet anyway =)
7. I noticed someone in Europe looked at my blog, hope you enjoyed!!
8. Today is only 3 days away from our Spring Break!
9. My new sandals are NOT rubbing a blister....yet.
10. I LOVE MY FAMILY and am thankful for them each and every day.

7 comments:

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Hi, Nikki! So glad you joined in again! Wish that we would get some of those gas prices here!

Congratulations on the free book!

I hear ya on #9! And have a great Spring Break!

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Do you want me to add you to the link on my page?

Jill said...

Woo Hoo for Spring Break!!! Hope you have a great one & enjoy your time off!

mzzterry said...

Enjoyed reading your list & invite you to visit my blog! I gat new floors tomorrow!! YEAH!!

Jen said...

I guess I'll have to stop by your house in a few weeks and see your new hardwoods. I'm sure they're lovely! Enjoyed your list! I joined in the fun, too!!

Danna Ramsey said...

Hardwood ... I'm so jealous! :-) Great list. What grade do you teach?

Mercedes said...

I love your blog title. My bf's name is Jedd-hehe! I wish I had wood floors and no carpet. Good for you! I am on Spring Break now. I teach Kindergarten!

You can check mine out
here

have a great day!