Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday...


  • I only have to wait 19 more hours for my trip to The Masters!!
  • I have officially been on SPring Break since last Friday at 6pm.
  • My class won the Boosterthon Fun Run pledge contest with $2,598.00!!
  • My daughter is spending the night with great-grandma whom she adores!!
  • My wife-in-law is one of my closest friends, ask details later.
  • Xan's birthday at Chick-fila is her highlight of the week=)
  • My new fingernail polish says "10-day wear" and today is #12!!
  • X-Box Wife is going to tell me how to link my photos to their website, love her!
  • Jen Whizzy's mom is doing fabulous post-boobie op, YEAH! KEEP PRAYING!
  • Thank the Lord for Claritin, pollen is in full-effect here in the south=(

5 comments:

Liza on Maui said...

Thanks for sharing your Thankful Ten with us :)

Jill said...

Loved your list again today! Enjoy the rest of your Spring Break!!!

Jen said...

throw me some claritin love!! and the hub is pretty jealous that you get master's tickets and he doesn't!

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

This is a great list! Hope that you had so much fun at the Masters'...I am JEALOUS!!! But in a good, excited-for-you kind of way!

I haven't forgotten about the buttons. Let's just say I haven't been too brainy this week with the insomnia. I tried to make one, and it just wasn't working right. Too tedious! I'm slowly catching up, though.

Jen Whisonant said...

Thanks, nik! Mom actually went back to work full time today! We're hoping to know by the end of April from test results if mom will need chemo or hormone therapy. Love ya girl. Hate I missed last thurs!