Monday, April 28, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday...



Again Already...
  1. WARRANTIES!!! My Palm Treo that I gave myself for Christmas completely went on the friz last week....I mean, completely fried!!! Called Palm, spoke to several broken-English speaking Computer technotrons, and finally after being placed on hold and sent to the powers that be....all I have to do is send it to Palm and it's ALL COVERED!! Even if they have to replace the thing, YAHOO!!! My thumbs have been in withdrawal from texting my peeps this week=)
  2. Personal Days....I'm taking one today, when my husband's friends read this he'll find out too.

  3. Free Haircut at Aveda Institute this morning!! My favorite stylist graduated from the Charlotte Aveda school last December and I followed her to her very couture Charlotte salon....but every so often she needs models for her career days they hold each month back at Aveda=) Tadah, she needed me!!!

  4. My HD-DVR.....I have a lot of work to do this week in prep for E.O.G's, however, this weekend all of my shows will be right there waiting for me (Did anyone else just hear the tune to Richard Marx?)

  5. iTunes!!...how did we ever survive without this??? Where else can I find a Steve Tyrell 17-song album for $9.99.

  6. I found my shadowbox to put my Masters Flag, tickets, and pictures in for 60% off at Hobby Lobby this weekend. Now I just need to time to assemble.

  7. Jen, Jake, & the boys made it successfully from El Paso to Fort Thrill this weekend, PTL!

  8. Harris Teeter is now carrying Starbucks ground coffee on the coffee aisle, amen!!!

  9. Tornadoes touched down near our school yesterday and we were on lockdown in the hallway for an hour and 40 minutes. 100 minutes with 4th and 5th graders people!! Why am I thankful for that you ask??? For every minute that ticked by, we were safer one more moment and it was time that I spent in quiet prayer even thought I was surrounded by others. Thank you God!!!

  10. 25 more school days!!

Check out my friend X-Box Wife for her list of the blog-posse that celebrate each Tuesday our little lists of thanks.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Wow, Nikki! I'm glad you all are all safe! Tornados are freaky! Love the free haircut too... I wish I could snag a free one!

Danna Ramsey said...

My husband gave me a free haircut once ...

Great list!

Jen said...

hope you enjoyed your personal day and being an aveda model!