Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday

Another week, OH MY!!!
  1. God is Great!! And when I hear my daughter say the blessing each night, my heart tears up everytime=)

  2. Today is my daughter's 4th birthday, Tax Day...I know!! She is my joy, but truly exhausts me. I am go lucky that God blessed us all with the likes of that little fruitcake!!

  3. This morning it was announced that my dear friend Hana won this year's Teacher of the Year. She is a teaching phenomenon on our 1st grade team....readers of an earlier post know that this is a job I would NEVER have=)

  4. My husband was successful in helping me find my boyfriend on the 14th tee box in Augusta, yummy!!!

  5. I have a friend that can talk her way to getting a new fridge AND diswasher for the price of one at Lowe's!! She will be coming with me to furnish my next home for sure!!

  6. We are having cheeseburgers for lunch today.

  7. We don't have ball pratice tonight, my wife-in-law just e-mailed me to inform.

  8. My white pants from last year's summer stash still fit, albeit I am wearing a longer shirt over them though.

  9. Harris Teeter had a special on cupcakes at Tam this morning when Xan and I trotted in to make a small purchase, buy 12 get 12 free!!!!!!

  10. My husband's friends will laugh at all of these items and give him heck at work today, lol!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Xan!!!