Friday, April 4, 2008


I AM...so excited to be heading off for Spring Break in 30 minutes!
I WANT...to go to the beach, but I don't think we'll make it.
I HAVE...tickets to the Masters for Wednesday's practice round
I WISH...all students learned their times tables
I HATE...being a tag turner. I wish I never had to do it.
I FEAR...my children growing up.
I REGRET...smoking for 5 years.
I LOVE...making sherbert shakes with Sprite instead of milk, mmmm!!
I ALWAYS...try to clock out right on time each night.
I AM NOT...over being sore from ripping up my carpet!!
I DANCE...to Flo-rida's song Low, and give my kids the giggles!
I CRY...and my nose runs like a faucet
I SING..."watermelon pencil" when I don't know the words.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

1 comment:

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Hey! Did you see my Thursday Thirteen this week? It's the same entry lines! It's fun to read someone else's.

Hope you're having a great Spring Break!