Wednesday, April 30, 2008

5 Things...


Before I can be tagged, I am copy/ pasting Jill's lists so I can be pro-active and go ahead and do mine before I get hit up for it ;)


5 Things happening in my life 10 years ago:
  • junior at The College of Charleston

  • dating Rob

  • earning the name "Tic-Tac" (Blake couldn't say Nikki, remember?)

  • living in a million-dollar estate (as the nanny)

  • going to the beach at Folly or Sullivan's Island all the time!!!

5 things on my to-do list:

  • check and see online if my package is in route to Fort Worth

  • file the papers I graded yesterday to go home

  • go online tolook for more WWII/ Civil Rights flipcharts

  • graph the test data from my kids' scores today on the computer

  • go to Blake's 6pm ballgame after leaving work at 6...can I make it??

5 snacks I enjoy:
  • 100 calorie oreo pack

  • celery and homemade ranch

  • cold baby carrots

  • fresh local strawberries

  • honey mustard & onion pretzels

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
  • pay off EVERYTHING!!

  • buy a house in: downtown Charleston, Sully's Island, and on Lake Hartwell

  • go ahead and pre-pay for my great-granchildren's college education

  • TRAVEL!!! (Venice, Tuscany, Napa Valley, Africa...you name it!)

  • VOLUNTEER when I FELT LIKE IT at a school wherever I lived.

5 bad habits:
  • Blogging....is it really this addicting??

  • used to be biting fingernails

  • my sarcasm and overuse there of

  • loving to shop

  • leaving food in the fridge
5 places I have lived: (only 3)
  • Fort Mill, SC

  • Charleston, SC

  • James Island, SC

5 jobs I've had:

  • clerk at The Peach Stand

  • short order cook at The Peach Stand

  • pre-school teacher (OMG, hated it!!)

  • 3rd grade teacher (2 years)

  • 5th grade teacher (6+...)

No comments: