Before I can be tagged, I am copy/ pasting Jill's lists so I can be pro-active and go ahead and do mine before I get hit up for it ;)
5 Things happening in my life 10 years ago:
- junior at The College of Charleston
- dating Rob
- earning the name "Tic-Tac" (Blake couldn't say Nikki, remember?)
- living in a million-dollar estate (as the nanny)
- going to the beach at Folly or Sullivan's Island all the time!!!
5 things on my to-do list:
- check and see online if my package is in route to Fort Worth
- file the papers I graded yesterday to go home
- go online tolook for more WWII/ Civil Rights flipcharts
- graph the test data from my kids' scores today on the computer
- go to Blake's 6pm ballgame after leaving work at 6...can I make it??
5 snacks I enjoy:
- 100 calorie oreo pack
- celery and homemade ranch
- cold baby carrots
- fresh local strawberries
- honey mustard & onion pretzels
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- pay off EVERYTHING!!
- buy a house in: downtown Charleston, Sully's Island, and on Lake Hartwell
- go ahead and pre-pay for my great-granchildren's college education
- TRAVEL!!! (Venice, Tuscany, Napa Valley, Africa...you name it!)
- VOLUNTEER when I FELT LIKE IT at a school wherever I lived.
5 bad habits:
- Blogging....is it really this addicting??
- used to be biting fingernails
- my sarcasm and overuse there of
- loving to shop
- leaving food in the fridge
5 places I have lived: (only 3)
- Fort Mill, SC
- Charleston, SC
- James Island, SC
5 jobs I've had:
- clerk at The Peach Stand
- short order cook at The Peach Stand
- pre-school teacher (OMG, hated it!!)
- 3rd grade teacher (2 years)
- 5th grade teacher (6+...)