Monday, April 14, 2008

7 Randoms...

My new-found friend, X-Box Wife, has linked me to her meme (whatever the heck that is...lol!) This one is to include 7 randoms about oneself and thenlink it back to the sender. I've never linked, so this will be new....here's the randomness=)

  • I am absolutely 100% scared to death of bees!!! I have never been stung and used to even help my uncle that was a master bee-keeper when I was as little as 2. I guess something happened in a former life to make me scared to death of them since he died when I was 4.
  • I love fried pickles, but only with HOMEMADE Ranch salad dressing, none of that storebought fake ranch-in-a-bottle. My husband hates it when I actually ask our waitress if their ranch is homemade.
  • My stepson has called me "Tic Tac" since he was 18 months old. He couldn't say "Nikki" and that just stuck. It may even be on the wedding invitations years from now, who knows?? Even some of his friends call me that now.
  • I LOVE the smell of Apple Cider Vinegar, Downy fabric softener & gasoline, mmm!!! Not together of course, that'd be too weird. Do I need therapy for that?
  • I think teaching 5th grade is the best grade ever. Older or younger seems to be birth control in human form for me.
  • In college I nannied and lived in a 2 million dollar home on the intercoastal waterway in Charleston, SC. I'd move back tomorrow. If ever I win the lottery, I am destined to pack up my family and head back to the coast....now I work for bupkis in the public school system, go figure!!
  • I hypenate my last name b/c my grandfather asked me to a month before he passed away which was 3 months before I was married. I love you Pop.

So now it is up to me to tag 7 random people and tell them to keep the tradition going!! Make sure you leave a link in your post to me at Hill-billies. Here are my seven people that I am tagging to continue with the randomness...

  1. Jen @ Wade's World
  2. Jen Whizzy @ The Nut House
  3. Amanda @ Her Madhouse
  4. Jill @ Perfectly Parks
  5. Joy @ The Jarretts
  6. Resa @ Fast Lane
  7. X-Box Wife (back at you babe!)

No comments: