Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Okay....for today, as I am watching my beloved "ER" I am thinking of the top 13 televisions shows that get my motor running. I admit, several are guilty pleasures and I need no lectures at this time=)
  • ER
  • CSI (Vegas)
  • Law & Order SVU
  • Criminal Minds
  • The First 48
  • Intervention
  • Deadliest Catch
  • Paradise Hotel 2
  • The Hills
  • Scott Baio is 46 and Pregnant
  • Platinum Weddings
  • Ellen
  • Nip/ Tuck

Now half of these come on in the wee-middle of the night, and thank the Lord we went "high-speed" like Jen's husband says and got digital HD cable with DVR....I love the 21st century!! Again, no lectures for my reality tv addiction, I love it!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

ha! you've got some crazy guilty pleasures. and i might take you up on that heavy cream latte'. i'm sure you know the starbucks lingo for ordering that - all i know is grande iced skinny latte with 1 s&l!