Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Church of Oprah Exposed

Until this minute I had always been an Oprah fan, or atleast one to try and DVR a show that looked interesting here and there. I am absolutely appalled in her blatant denial in our Savior, and the fact that she considers there to be more than ONE way to heaven befuddles me completely. People, there is only ONE, one way to God and that is through the belief of Jesus and His sacrifice for our sins. Oh yeah, Oprah says there aren't any sins...can you beleieve that?? My point is this. So many famous people have platforms on which they stand, but how solid is Oprah's? Doesn't hold water in my book, and my book is the Word of God. The One and Only Word of the One and Only God. I hope you took the nearly 7 minutes to watch this video, and as much as I once was an Oprah watcher, no more for me.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Tag! You are it! Come to my blog to see what to do!

Joy said...

Nik~ I agree! People have always thought that I was nuts, but I have NEVER liked Oprah. I have always thought that she was an arrogant, self absorbed twit that liked to talk about the wonderful things that "she" does- way too full of herself. Now, I have even more reason.

It makes me so angry that people put some much into celebrities that just their status will get peoples attention...and, to this! So scary!!!