Monday, April 21, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday...

Another one.....you got it!

  1. My husband!! Watching him on the baseball field helping to coach the ones that have never played that much makes my heart melt. He has such a sweet heart!

  2. No faculty meeting today afterschool, yahoo!!

  3. My friend Missy is heading back up north from Columbia to teach 5th grade next year!

  4. The smell of wild onions....onions you say?? Yes, b/c when you get a whiff of those NASTY smelling pesky weeds you know that God has provided enough rain to make even those things grow like crazy!

  5. E-mail....I finally caught up with a friend in Atlanta =)

  6. Voicemail....when I see that irrate parent on caller ID in my office.

  7. Phone warranties....mine was needed this week.

  8. Magic Erasers...have you ever used one in your classroom, wowsers!

  9. A car that gets 28m.p.g!!! Gas is 3.50 here in SC, WHAT!!!!!

  10. Leftovers!! My grandmother's brown rice and spicy pepper baked beans are waiting for me in the teacher's fridge!! I may have to eat lunch early today...say, 9am!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Every time I smell a wild onion it reminds me of my childhood. A neighbor always had those. Smells bring back memories!

Great list! Oh, & Rockstar is an energy drink & oh so yummy. It comes in a gold can that looks like a beer can!

Jill said...

Okay... I finally did the 7 Random things about me!