Monday, June 16, 2008

Neela Bags...SAVE OUR EARTH!!


I'm not a tree hugger or anything, but after watching a Powerpoint that was sent to me this morning I feel like I have to act. Now, I wish I could link the powerpoint to this post, but alas....I have no idea how to do that. Anyway, it makes for an amazing argument for the discontinued use of plastic grocery bags at all times by any individual that makes the effort to do so. Summertimes are always my "season" for asking for paper bags for back to school book covers for my kids. (you'd freak to know that kids these days have NO idea how to fold a bag to make te perfect cover....I guess that comes from today's available stretchy covers that you can buy for 3.99 EACH!!!) But I think I am going to pinch and save for a couple of these bags (5.00 each standard size) so can tote my own up to Harris Teeter. Thank you to Fast Lane for sending me the link to watch and shop. Love ya girl!!


So....go to Neela Bags and check it out, literally...check out using these bags!!

No comments: