Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What are you teaching that girl??

Xan started karate (Little Dragons) this week. My dad is a 7th degree black belt, however, nothing could have prepared him to be so proud of his granddaughter's first karate class last night. It was a HOOT!!! Let's just say her jumping jacks were definitely reminiscent of Hannah Montana, and her push-ups looked X-rated...I had to giggle. But she did so well for her very first night of uniformed exercise. I was so proud of her little ADHD self, go Xan!! Punch, Punch Kia!!
Xan is anxiously awaiting her 8th birthday for her pink 22 we found this weekend. In this family, one's 8th birthday requires the purchase of a Duck Hunter's Special. I can already see this little greenwing in the blind with her daddy now. She was too cute telling her dad, "But I'm 4 now...that's really old." I think she thought we were taking it out of the store like her brother's new Beretta 12-gauge.


3 comments:

Jen said...

xan is too cute in her little karate kid outfit. i'm sure neil was smiling ear to ear. i think karate will be a good endeavor for bailey.

Joy said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! Her in her camo and her karate outfit! Maybe we do need to arrange a marriage between her and Cole - she would be able to keep his little butt in place!!! :)

Jill said...

Xan is too cute! Thanks for checking on me... I'm still alive, just super busy!

I hope to start blogging again soon!