Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday...


WOW....I can't believe it almost slipped my brain to post for this week!!


1. An unspoken prayer request was answered with a HUGE praise, yeah!!!

2. VBS is this week....I love it (see previous post)

3. My daughter had the FUNNEST time bowling today. It was a trip watching her hurl the ball at minus 2 m.p.h down the lane. It was her first time and it made me laugh all ten frames worth!

4. My new china cabinet (already at our new house) is so pretty and was a steal off of Craig's List. And if you have NEVER used this resource check it out my clicking HERE, then drive the site to your homestate, city, nearest city, etc....

5. My crew and I are heading to Carowinds for another fun filled roller coaster Wednesday.

6. Our principal is waiting to hear if my teammate and I get extra funds for piloting the single-gender classes in 5th grade next year.

7. Summer is in full swing and I love this weather!!! I love feeling the sunshine on my back when I walk.

8. A son that will travel to All-Stars tomorrow for his first of possibly 5 to 6 games. I am thankful that he loves to play sports and is a true athlete. He is a great team member, and I am so proud of what he does off and on the field. Way to go son!! If they win this series they travel to Easley, SC....then onto St. Petersburg, FL!!

9. A fridge that was broken yesterday (and for MONTHS) was fixed in under 5 minutes by a nice man that works with my mother-in-law. We thought we were going to have to put a new fridge in this house before closing next week. Yeah for nice men and small parts. That sounds wrong doesn't it????

10. VBS...I just LOVE IT!!!! Keep praying that even one child will come to be a Christian this week.

1 comment:

Our Family! said...

Hi, Nikki! Thanks for visiting my page. Are we the only two who have posted lists, for today? LOL! I need to go back and check to see. It looks like you all are off to a great summer. Have a wonderful week!

~ Amy