Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday...


I love Tuesdays, really I do. I have grown accustomed to even thinking ahead on Monday nights about what I am thankful for....


  1. Disney Channel, thank you so much Walt!!! Xan can be mesmerized for more than a few minutes when Zack & Cody, Hannah Montana, or Wizards of Waverly Place is on....that means a few minutes of peace from all of her questions of randomness, whew!

  2. A snappy hairdresser that is going to cut this soon-to-be mullet on Thursday, PTL!

  3. Camp Invention is my life this week and I love it!! It is a really cool science camp geered towards all of the future "Bill Gates" of the world (ages 5-12 only). I love the thought of this camp because (keep reading, I mean no disrespect at all) all of the kids that would typically be picked on at summer camp SHINE with creativity and their quirkiness is rewarded and praised, not scoffed at. Maybe you have Camp Invention in your area.

  4. Freshly polished toenails....they're so shiny!!

  5. Money to pay the powerbill....it's triple digit heat with 100% humidity in the south. We are so blessed to have a home that is cool to walk into each afternoon.

  6. Ultra-pasteurized chocolate milk. The date on the carton is in JULY, hooray!!

  7. A daughter that LOVES the water. We've been 3 times to the pool this week and everytime we go she is a little more eager to jump in. She loves it and I love to see her "swim" in the pool. I remember having a pool when I was her age and how my parents probably laughed at us all the time too.

  8. My new Charleston Magazine came in the mail yesterday and I read it tonight cover to cover. Even though I don't live there anymore I enjoy looking and reading about all of the familiar sites and people I was once around. It's a great publication, no matter how far away you may be.

  9. Did you know that fingernail polish remover with take off any permanent marker writings on laminated surfaces? I shared this trick with another teacher friend of mine today who flipped her lid to learn such a new tidbit of knowledge.

  10. My kids!! Thank you Lord for giving me such a healthy son and daughter who make me smile each day (AND grin and bear it on occasion, lol!)

1 comment:

Jill said...

I used the fingernail polish trick on everything when I taught Kindergarten! Works great! I'm glad that you are enjoying your Summer Break!!!