Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday...

1. 16 more schools hours til summer!!


2. My school secretary did all of my record keeping for my permanent file, I didn't touch a thing this year!!


3. My son won the district little league championship last night and go to Columbia, SC to play tomorrow night!!


4. Homemade Icecream Day is tomorrow....mmm!!! Can you beleive that half of these kids have never made it before. I remember when we used to beg our grandparents for a turn at the crank, now we have the electric kind!!!


5. My wife-in-law is supposed to be going to the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam this week. I hope to have a great powerpoint for teaching WWII next year, how cool is that!! Anne Frank is my hero.


6. My best friend Mandi brought in Rubik's Race today for her 3rd graders' Game Day. Do you know what a smile that put on my face!! We're talking 1982 Vintage people!!! It was so much fun!! The box was yellowed and smelled just like attic space, talk about nostalgia!!!


7. Baby Showers....I have one this weekend for a friend that is going to be an awesome mom. Try her husband's blog sometimes by clicking here. It's just a fun time to think back and talk all about the sleepless nights that you personally went through and the fact that first times mothers seem almost excited about the prospect. What naive rookies....God Bless Her!


8. Personalized Stationery....love it!!! Got some new stuff from a student for being her "favorite teacher".....but that doesn't mean her thank-you card will be written on it though=0


9. A husband that loves to be a great dad to Xan and Blake. (....see the pic!)



10. Our house sold!!! Now we are about to embark on THE SEARCH...we'll see what happens!!!



3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness... your house sold!? Are you selling to get something bigger, closer to work, etc... Have fun looking! I love to look at houses!

Jen said...

okay, ngh, i'm really feeling like i have no clue what's going on with this house thing. you've gotta fill a sister in! i'm talking all out post covering the when what where why and hows!

Resa said...

I'm with the other comments....you're moving? I thought you loved your house? That is exciting and congrats! They say it's a buyers market!