Tuesday, May 27, 2008

  1. 7 more days!!
  2. An incredibly LONG weekend at the beach with my daughter and mother!!!
  3. Tan lines!!! They make a day at the beach all worthwhile!!
  4. My PE teacher took my kids this morning since they hadn't been with her for 3 weeks during HER planning period so they'd be happy=)
  5. A clean house!! RTH cleaned the house this weekend, spic-n-span!! Turns out we had a couple come and look at it as a prospective purchase....YEAH!!!
  6. My Palm Treo returned home safe, sound, and in working order after a month of being away. Actually, they sent me a brand new one since they couldn't fix the old one. THANK YOU PALM!!!
  7. Lemon juice....it brought back my little one's curly blonde streaks this weekend. I missed those all winter long.
  8. Early lunchtime today since the 4th graders are in Charleston today. I love eating before 1pm.
  9. Knowing that I will be back at the beach this Friday night for my son's ball Cal Ripken ball tournament (photos to be posted next week)
  10. 7 more days!!!

7 comments:

Jen Whisonant said...

Really, I must be living under a rock here - your house is for sale? details, details!

Emily Ann said...

Great list!

Glad you got your Palm back. I would be lost without my BlackBerry. :-)

Our Family! said...

Hi, Nikki! Great list again this week. I'm thankful for tan lines, too! We had beautiful weather, in Virginia, this past weekend. Have a wonderful week -- enjoy the beach on Friday!

~ Amy

Jen said...

okay - i think we need the scoop on this whole prospective purchaser comment. those of us out of towners need the 411!

Sharon said...

I guess I would be grateful for tan lines too...except I'm already as tan as anyone can get(lol). Loved your list.

sharon,
http://thereservoir.wordpress.com

Joy said...

Yep, I'm wanting to know about it too!!! You should share with your closest before you put it out there....jk!!!!

Joy said...

Nik- what is your home e-mail??