Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday...(a little late)


My friend at Ramsey 5 e-mailed me early this morning to let me know she missed my typical Tuesday post....sorry babe!! Read on:


  1. I am thankful for the 1st day of state testing to have gone so smoothly. We are now on Day 2 of the Language Arts test and my students are hanging in there.

  2. I synced my Walkman up to my laptop this morning and have some new tunes for the baseball game tonight....if we play, read #3.

  3. My son decided to separate his shoulder last night after a fall on his bike. I HOPE TO BE THANKFUL FOR A DOCTOR THAT CAN POP IT BACK IN WITH A GOOD REPORT IN A FEW MINUTES. ( I will post about that when I hear word)

  4. A principal that is rolling a Starbucks snack cart around during testing, she is awesome!

  5. A mom that went and piked up Xan from daycare last night so I could meet friends for dinner and Rob could go fishing...thanks Mother!

  6. My new Rainbows!! I got them for Mother's Day....they were much needed. The others were several years old and without a real sole.

  7. Students that love to stay afterschool and sharpen a GAZILLION #2 pencils for this stupid state test. They get the blisters, not me=)

  8. Our classroom thermostat is working this week!!! It had been a serious, yet silly prayer request of mine that my class thermostat wouldn't be wacky this week and freeze them to death. It has been very comfortable in here and even the students had noticed. They wanted to know if I had put in a work order with the district crew and I told them that I had went far above that. They figured I meant the superintendent, but I told them that God answers even the smallest of prayers. They thought that was pretty cool. Now, I'll probably be sued since I'm in public education.

  9. Hillary won WV last night....not that it's going to pull her into victory. Even new math can't do that right now.

  10. Today is Lisa's birthday....and I am so glad that she is my friend. This is my stepson's mom. We do everything together, heck, even shared a husband between us (lol!) But seriously, OUR son is all the better a kid because of OUR choice to be ONE BIG FAMILY. Happy Birthday Bug!!

No comments: