Monday, May 5, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday


  1. This weather!!!! It has been gorgeous here in the South with the temp in the upper 70's and low-80's. Flip-flop weather to die for=)


  2. Field Trip today, yippee!! The kids are so pumped to travel back in time to 1932 to a Rosenwald School here in town. If you don't know about Rosenwald Schools, google it!!


  3. VBS planning time is here and this week I really found myself pumped up for it. I love VBS in our church, even if it isn't until the end of June. I work the computer with all of the Powerpoint Slides from the sound booth and I can't tell you what a blessing from above (literally) it is to see over 500 kids throughout the week jump and shout for Jesus=) They are always too cute when they think no one is watching.


  4. My mother.....as Mother's Day approaches I am reminded of the sacrifices she made for me and that same selflessness is what I aim to have for my own bout of motherhood.


  5. FREE LUNCH ALL THIS WEEK!! It is Teacher Appreciation Week and our awesome P.T.A has provided the faculty with lunch each day. No Lean Cuisine frozen chosen for me.


  6. My family. I know I say that all the time, but I have a husband that loves me (flaws and all) and two children that are simply fabulous (most of the time) Blake is the best big brother ever!! I swear he's going tobe the only 26 year old at Xan's senior prom.


  7. My Palm is in the shop and should be returning soon, my thumbs miss it terribly.


  8. Friends that will go see Made of Honor at 10pm on a Saturday night and a husband that says to have a great time. It was so predictably cute!!


  9. My 32 m.p.g Mitsubishi Outlander!!!! This whole gas thing is getting outrageously ridiculous. When does the gauging stop?


  10. 21 more days, AMEN!!!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I always loved Teacher Appreciation Week!!! Have fun! My husband is seriously considering trading in his beloved big Ford pick-up truck for a Hybrid Camry! These gas prices are crazy!!!

Danna Ramsey said...

Oooh, VBS! I love it, too. Look for it to show up on my list in the near future. Don't you love counting your blessings? Happy teacher appreciation week!

Jen said...

yeah for free lunches!