Thursday, May 29, 2008

Being a daughter of the greatest man in the world that is a mere twenty years my senior, I know all about the greatest genre/ time period of music ever recorded. I think I was the only toddler listening to Zeppelin's Black Dog, or JT's Mud Slide Slim. So.....in honor of the standing reservation I have with my Dad for all James Taylor concernts in the area....I am dedicating my Thursday Thirteen to my favorite James Taylor songs!! Tonight is the concert and I am PRAYING for good weather. We have lawn seats and need NO RAIN tonight.

1. Sweet Baby James
2. Steamroller
3. Carolina on my Mind
4. You've Got a Friend
5. Shower the People
6. Handy Man
7. Your Smiling Face
8. Honey Don't Leave L.A
9. Captain Jim's Drunken Dream (with Art Garfunkel)
10. Walking Man
11. Hello Old Friend
12. Fire & Rain
13. October Road

No comments: