Monday, May 12, 2008

S-E-R-G-I-Oh, baby!...





Okay, so again, another reason to love my DVR-HD Cable box!! We had to go do the Mother's Day thing at Olive Garden last night with the rest of the upstate. (you know, get there at 5:30, home at 8:30pm) So we had to DVR the rest of The Players tourney at Sawgrass. The ability to fast forward through all the crap and commercials has completely spoiled me now. I hate live TV!! Anyway, it came down to Sergio (my man!) and Mr. Nobody replaying the 17th...the dreaded water hole. He nailed it, and went on to win 1.7 million!! If only that child-support check would hurry up and get here =)

And for those that needed a refresher photo of my man and I, please see above....






1 comment:

Danna Ramsey said...

Oh, I find that hilarious! You dvr'd the Players tournament! To each his own ... Hey, where's your thankful list this week? I love reading them! :-)