Friday, May 16, 2008

Lost My Left Leg

Have you ever been so connected to a television show that someone close to you has to constantly remind you that it's actually fiction? Last night, in the final scene of CSI, my left leg was ripped from my body in the final moments. Now....in case you haven't watched the episode that you have obviously recorded, brace yourself and DO NOT FINISH READING THIS POST!!!

First of all, let me remind you how much I HATE watching crime-dramas with my police detective husband. I enjoy escaping my dull civilian life via CSI/ SVU/ The First 48, however, Robbie Hill takes on every episode as personal vendeta to outwit....AUGH!!! Can't we just watch the freakin' show?? REMEMBER, DO NOT CONTINUE TO READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE EPISODE!! But you can watch the WHOLE episode in 44 minutes if you click HERE!!

I can't believe they killed Warrick off??? I was a hot mess while the credits were rolling...unbelievable!! To which my husband proceeds to tell me that he knew it had to be coming due to his pending drug trafficking charges he's accrued in real life and he was too much of a liability to keep on the show. WHAT?? I didn't know this, where have I been?? Must have been on Ellen if he knew about it and I didn't!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I saw his mugg shot on msn last week and wondered about his fate on csi. I'm not a habitual csi watcher, but do get hooked on an episode here or there. Put your leg back on!!!

Trellis said...

Girl I cried. He was one of my favorite on CSI, my weekly show!